Why can't I? 29 months ago, my husband I and started our journey of trying to have another baby. We were successful at it a few years back and have the greatest kid in the world. This time around, however, it ain't working out so well. After the first 15 months, we got a positive pregnancy test. Whoopee!! I used to get so excited about that. Now it provokes even more worry than the amount of time it actually takes for me to get pregnant.
So that one ended in miscarriage around 5 weeks. It was sad, but I just thought most people have to deal with at least one miscarriage. Something wasn't right so it was ok. The next time would be better and hey, at least I knew I could get pregnant right? Right.
Fast forward 3 months later and hooray!! Another positive pregnancy test. Another miscarriage. So then I start getting worried. Called my doctor and they were less than helpful because I didn't have insurance at the time and couldn't afford the $3,000 worth of tests they wanted to run that could offer little more than a possible answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You complete me.