I called my doctor yesterday to discuss the next steps. As I've said before, he wants me to take a 2 month break from meds and we had discussed possibly doing a laparoscopy. So they said I could do a phone follow-up rather than coming in to the office for one. The call lasted 24 minutes and since it's still considered a follow up, I will have to pay the $60 copay and my insurance will have to pay, oh I don't know, like, their 1st QUARTER REVENUES.
Damn, doctors are greedy bastards.
Anyway, we decided against the lap (woo hoo!) and I am just going to give them a call after this cycle and talk about possibly trying femara and fsh.
Or my acupuncturist is going to prove that those old Asian dudes really knew what they were talking about for the past 3000 years. That would be fun.
Oh yeah and my RE is Asian. So that would be double fun.
I feel like these statements might be borderline racist or something.
But they're not, fuckers Stop being so damn sensitive.
I spit my Diet Coke all over my keyboard, I love your posts somedays..like today :)
ReplyDeleteDr's are greedy bastards but when they "make miracles happen baby" you're ready to give them your house. (and sometimes you do)
Asians def rock the infertilty world, they have "ancient chinese secrets" on their side.
Just sayin :)
I would be hand delivering the $60 to them in nickles and dimes!!!!
ReplyDelete