I've only checked the TP for spotting a half dozen times so far. Ok, a half dozen times a day. But I pee like 18 times a day, so my ratio is pretty good. By the way, the peeing frequency is NOT pregnancy related. I always have to pee that much. It's borderline ridiculous.
_____________________________
I went ahead and took a leap and signed up for the weekly pregnancy emails. The one I got today says "Your Pregnancy: 5 Weeks." When I first saw it, I got a little thrill, like oh yeah! I'm actually pregnant. Then realized that I haven't made it to the Week 6 email for 7 years. Come on Week 6 email!
_____________________________
My neuroses are kicking in full swing. My acupuncturist thinks I'm crazy and gives me these not-so-subtle talks about how I need to relax and stop calling the doctor. Your pulse feels just great! Ok well I'm not well versed in how my pulse predicts whether my life is going to turn out the way I want it to, but I'm trying to take her word for it.
_____________________________
2nd beta was Saturday and was 2,350. Sooooo more than double, which is good.
Checking the TP is totally normal, lol. Great beta btw :) Hang in there! Hoping the little one keeps thriving!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for week 6. And 7,8 and all the rest!
ReplyDeleteAwesome beta...hoping & praying for you.
ReplyDeleteawesome, awesome beta.
ReplyDeleteHoping that 6 week newsletter is in your mailbox as we speak.
IF makes every one of us crazy...or Craz(ier) ....see my insane grin.
HUGS