It's my first TVT and I couldn't be more happy. I might just start making all my posts like this.
- Hubs got me into watching Lost. We didn't watch it while it was on tv and I think that's the way to go. We have all 120 episodes on hand without commercials. It's the worst show EVER yet I can't seem to stop watching it for 4 hours a day.
- I decided to go back to school for nursing. My first degree was in business management and it was 10 years ago so none of the pre-requisites apply. I don't have to take everything all over again because that would be lame sauce, but I do have to take the scientifical ones again like biology, anatomy, etc. I decided to take one class this semester just to get my feet wet again. It's an online course, which were not offered when I was in college (a decade ago) so I have no idea what I'm doing. It's kind of great to not have to go anywhere since I rarely get out of my pajamas these days, but it is also hard because I can't seem to get myself to crack a book either. (Fucking Lost.)
- Oh yeah, I forgot about this little doozy. I. Got. My. Period. WTF? I'm still exclusively breast feeding, Loags hasn't started solids yet, and he sure as shit isn't sleeping through the night every night. So what up Mother Nature? It wasn't like a normal period, but it was there for a week. And I had cramps. Cramps. Oh my god.
- I bought Loags a jump-a-roo. Do you guys have one? It's a little jumpy activity set that lights up and allows me to set him down for a few without worrying about him falling off shit or vomiting down his face. Of course he hates it, but I will prevail. He will LEARN TO LOVE IT.
That's all the thoughts I have for now. Am I supposed to go vomit now? Ooooo, IDEA! Maybe TVT should start with excessive drinking?
Your additions to TVT are a must....well not the actual vomitting part.
ReplyDeleteA period? What was that like? I haven't seen a period in....calculating....calculating...(I choose not to count post-baby-through-vagina-bleeding)..calculating...17 months. So yeah. I don't really remember what those are like.
I am having a drink right now in honor of your idea. Mmmm, Thursday afternoon buzz...
ReplyDeleteYou just said LOST was awful. We are no longer friends.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. But I am going to start reading your posts with a shifty side-eye....
Also, when the LOST kool-ade takes effect, and it will, let me know. I will laugh and point fingers at you. And stop reading your posts all shifty side-eyed.
ReplyDelete