Thursday, October 6, 2011

TVT

I've never posted from my phone until now so if it's short, stupid and full of autocorrect errors, I apologize.

- Sleep training is WORKING dudes!!! L slept from 8:30 until 5:30 the first night and 9:00 til 6:30 today. Both mornings I went ahead and fed him when he woke up and both mornings he went back to sleep until 8ish. I am one happy lady.

- l had a doctors appointment and L weighs in at a whopping 17 pounds now! He's come quite a ways from the 5 pound nugget he was at birth. Way to go double d's. Note to self: sleep training success might be due to immunizations.

- Speaking of DD's, does anyone find it odd that as a teenager I referred to my boobs as Ren and Stimpy? Why would they be male? Does that make me transgender? Why not Thelma and Louise or Wilma and Betty?

- I have accidentally become an alcoholic. I didn't mean to. I'm just home alone alot and all the sudden a lightweight. So I get drunk by myself alot. I sortof don't have a problem with it.

- This spring the heater in my car stopped working. I forgot about it until today when it was snowing. It actually works when I'm driving but blows cold air when I stop. So as long as I don't hit any red lights, my baby stays warm. Hear that Universe? If my baby gets pneumonia, that's on you for not giving me a green light.

- I'm over typing on the iPhone and Logan keeps trying to help me.

3 comments:

  1. way to go Logan for sleeping that long! awesome. We're getting there. sigh. it is kind of hit or miss, but when he does sleep through the night I of course wake up and wonder why he isn't waking up. dumb brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I like the stormy & dark background you got going on. Glad to hear that Logan is giving mommy a little more sleep/drinking wine time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a meteorologist and all, love the backdrop too!

    I also like that you're tempting the universe to give your baby pneumonia.

    ReplyDelete

You complete me.