Parenting after infertility and loss.
HFS. Awesomeness. :)
Baby Girl BU will be born on 9/27/12. My predictions been made! So exciting! xoxo
Good luck!! Keeping those fingers crossed for you!
Yay!
YAY! :)
Glad to hear the appointment went well! Congrats again!
That uterus of yours is not so bum! Congratulations :) !
So happy for you!! I'm due the 24th :)
Phew!!! So glad!!!
wooohooo! so happy to hear your wonderful news! congratulations!
Yay! Yay Yipee! I am so happy! Can't wait to hear the sex!
You complete me.
HFS. Awesomeness. :)
ReplyDeleteBaby Girl BU will be born on 9/27/12. My predictions been made! So exciting! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! Keeping those fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDeleteYAY! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the appointment went well! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteThat uterus of yours is not so bum! Congratulations :) !
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!! I'm due the 24th :)
ReplyDeletePhew!!! So glad!!!
ReplyDeletewooohooo! so happy to hear your wonderful news! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay Yipee! I am so happy! Can't wait to hear the sex!
ReplyDelete