So I'm out of my weekend funk and had an epiphany of a solution... Stop weighing yourself idiot!
So there it is. I can't worry about the scale right now. I need to worry about my babies and put "Project Bikini" on hold for one more year.
Of course I am going to continue eating as healthy as possible but today, for example, the only thing I can stomach is a Newman's Own Pizza. Um, they are fucking fantastic by the way.
Maybe this seemed like an a obvious solution, and it is. However actually doing it is another story.
Appointment next Friday. Can't wait!!
Mmmm now I want a Newman's Own pizza. Never had one but I thoroughly enjoy Newman's Own lemonade. Good plan to focus on the babes right now. I know how you feel though. I'm already planning my attack on Weight Watchers this summer. My 5'0 frame does not carry pregnancy well!
ReplyDelete:) Agreed - weight cannot be the biggest concern at this point in time!!
ReplyDeleteDude I would have stopped weighing myself immediately. What were you doing near a scale after NYC? hahaha.
ReplyDelete