Monday, May 21, 2012

Shit

After neglecting my house for nearly forever, I decided that this week was the week to get caught up. A long ass time ago I made a little weekly list of shit to do each day. So when I get behind, I just make sure and get everything done on my list for that week. This saves me the anxiety of trying to get my house clean in one day. (Also the work.)

So on the list for today is spending 1 minute on each of my bathrooms (although after neglecting them for so long I knew I'd have to invest more time than that.) Also up is laundry (FAIL,) spending 10 minutes picking up, and washing any dishes in the sink.

Because I had to spend a great deal of time on the master bathroom (this is the most used bathroom and the least cleaned) I threw the baby in the tub and got busy scrubbing. He kept playing with his toys and looking up at me smiling. A few minutes later I realized that he was awfully quiet and that he was way more interested in his toys than usual.

I walked over to the tub and to my horror, found that he was not actually playing with his toys but rather his own shit. He had pooped in the tub and was extremely interested in it. I don't know what exactly he was doing with it or for how long. All I know is that I yanked him out of the tub, stripped down and got in the shower with him. (Separate shower. I was NOT standing in the shitty water.)

At this point I started crying. I'd had a tough morning already and this was the shit frosting on the shit cake. After that of course was the cleaning of the shit out of the tub. I decided the rest of the day would be spent eating strawberry short cake and watching Maury.

4 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. I can so imagine this happening to me and I would have a melt down....aka "A HISSY FIT". Sorry pumpkin. Hope that cake was as great as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear!! :( Poor you! ...Although slightly funny about the poo! ;) I can only imagine how you felt as I was frustrated enough today when Alidia decided to pee all over herself, her clothes, me and her changing table as I was trying to get dinner ready. Hope you enjoyed your shortcake and Maury!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA...oh my gosh, I so get why you cried at the time, but it is pretty damn funny as well. Poor BU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poop is always funny - at least he wasn't eating it, right?

    ReplyDelete

You complete me.