So, the first cycle of Clomid, monitoring, and trigger didn't work.
I'm sitting here at the keyboard, trying to decide what to type about how I feel about that. In all honesty, I am just not surprised, and therefore, somewhat ambivalent about the whole thing.
I guess I'm just one of those lucky optimists that can move on to the next cycle rather easily. I have already spoken to my doctor and increased my dosage to 100 mg for this cycle. I will go back for monitoring again in about 2 weeks to see if the increase will help with more follicles, and I have scheduled some dental work that I was holding off on until I knew if I was pregnant or not.
I'm. Not. Pregnant.
I guess it does sting a little.
It does really suck and I wish there was something for the sting.
ReplyDeleteNEW TO BLOG. So I'm new to this blog. I have been diagnosed with unexplained fertility. The only problem as my doctors see it could be premature ovarian failure. Just can't seem to make enough eggs. I've been thru 4 IUIs, 2 IVFs and we are getting ready to do an IVF with an egg donor at the end of this month. You ever get that feeling that everything is going so well that the ball is gonna drop any minute. That's how I am right now. My donor has 15 follicles right now and I can't help but wonder when the ball is gonna drop. Kinda like on your wedding day. You know something is going to go wrong, no mattPer how small, buy you want it to happen,be over,then get on with your day.
ReplyDeleteI've tried everything I know or read about at this point. I lost weight, get acupuncture and i'm getting a massage before I go on my trip to have my IVF.
But I still can't relax or stop thinking about my trip, the IVF, the donor. I'm nervous and excited. The transfer date cannot get here soon enough
Im so sorry, it sucks beyond words...
ReplyDeletexxx
Thank you ladies. I am so happy to be a part of the IF community I have found in all of you. It really is helpful.
ReplyDeleteStacey, keep me posted on your IVF! Good luck!