Monday, November 1, 2010

Guess What Today Is?

Ultrasound day!  Seriously.  I am 16 weeks today and they will do a gender check for me at my appointment today.

I am so excited I can't sit still. 

My son is coming with us to the appointment and so is my mom.  My son has been counting down the days and can barely stand it. 

I just can't believe it's happening. 

Before I left for work, I used the doppler to check for the heartbeat.  Just in case.

It was still there.

I think I'm having a baby!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear!!! Gotta love all that pressure on the bladder but isn't it worth it? Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes :) Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with GIRL! :) Good Luck lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16 weeks!! Yeah!! How special for your son to get to go too! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

You complete me.