1. When I was a teenager and possibly into my early 20's, I may or may not have indulged in an herbal drug occasionally. I started dating a guy who used this particular herb 4 or 5 times a day. He's not exactly the guy I brag about dating, but he was sweet and became my boyfriend for a few months. One day I decided that we should partake of the herb and have intercourse. (Don't you love it when people call it intercourse?) I hadn't really had a lot of intercourse up until this boyfriend, so it was like a new experience to plan it around something as outstanding as drugs.
After the partaking, I immediately wanted pizza. I mean, who wouldn't? So we ordered a pizza and I convinced boyfriend to massage my calves. I have no idea why. Then I fell asleep with the pizza on my chest. He tried to wake me for the intercourse and I slapped his hand away and went back to pizza dreamland. Oops.
2. It appears that I base my initial like or dislike of people on whether or not they think I'm funny. I met a girl awhile ago that laughed at my jokes all night and I immediately wanted to make out with her. Then another weekend I met a girl who thought everything that came out of my mouth was super UN-funny and I really hated that bitch. So if you want to be my BFF, you better fucking laugh at my jokes dick.
3. I am now crying at everything and I leak pee. Laughing, crying, sneezing or coughing equals peeing in my pantaloons. Fun.
We could soooo be BFF's. (But I'm not selling my Hummer!)
ReplyDeleteI'm toying with the idea of Depends because I'm pretty sure my cough has morphed into bronchitis and that has meant my undies have been wet with pee for days. Fun.
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh with most every post! & leak a little in my pantaloons, lol!!
ReplyDelete