My pal Josey is pregnant with her little RockStar. Today is the first day of the long awaited 3rd trimester. So as a tribute to her and her little one, I am giving her this gift:
Ok so I suck at taking pictures, but I'll tell you about it.. it's a sleeper with guitars on it that says "Mommy's Rockstar." And it was Logan's. Now, you might be thinking to yourself, "Well that BU is kindof an asshole for celebrating Josey's little miracle with some used clothing." To that I say, "Screw you for judging me." And also that there is a reason I am giving her used clothing. That reason is that every time I have looked at these pajamas, I have thought to myself, "I should give these to Josey." It's not because I'm cheap or an asshole (although I am both), but because they make me think of her and her baby every time.
I started reading Josey's blog because she always had the sweetest comments for other bloggers and I wanted to check her out. I kept reading her blog because she is sweet and sincere and funny and even though I have never met her IRL (yet!) I feel a kinship with her as I'm sure we all do. Maybe our ovaries send telepathic messages to each other.
Lastly, I wanted to congratulate Josey (and her entire family really) and let you all know how happy I am for you that you are soon going to have this new little miracle in your real lives. Josey, you are going to be a mommy. A mommy. Like a real life mom to a real life human. I know it probably still feels surreal and it probably will until your baby is about 2 months old. It never gets old seeing their smiling faces or hearing their oohs and aahs. And as they get older, each stage brings something new and exciting to see and do. I am so, so happy for you and cannot wait for your little RockStar to come and bless your life even more.
All my love,
BU
P.S. If he/she really turns out to be an actual RockStar, please don't become a stage mom.

Oh hey, I have some rockstar stuff tooo....huh. Never thought of that, I'm an idiot. Nice new layout...very...sparse. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's not used it is "lucky" I thought about giving her something of Jack's because he has been such an awesome baby, maybe that will pass on to RockStar. I know Logan is an awesome little man too, so hopefully this lucky sleeper will make RockStar an amazing baby!
ReplyDeleteI agree, that onesie was totally meant for Rockstar :)
ReplyDelete