Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm Not Crazy... Yet

So day 1 down. I took the first pill yesterday after the doctor's appointment at about 5:30. I had just a few side effects, but I also had a few beers so it could have possibly been alcohol induced (although I doubt it.) I felt just slightly dizzy and I was hot all night. Not hot for my husband's abundant sperm count, but hot as in kicking the covers off all night. Apparently, hot flashes are quite common with the Clomid. I'll take it any day.

I haven't had any horrific mood swings or anything of that nature yet, so hopefully that will last. I am so unbelievably excited and hopeful again. Even if the drugs don't work, maybe the positive attitude will. Plus I've informed hubby that we will be having sex every other day for the rest of the month so as you can imagine, he is in good spirits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You complete me.