Friday, April 16, 2010

Sorry Boss

So hubby has been hesitant about getting the sperm analysis done. At first he said it was because he has already gotten me pregnant 4 times so he doesn't think there's a problem there. Then he was saying it was too expensive, which it is, but still. Next he said that he just felt weird about jacking off in a doctor's office, which is totally understandable, but on the other hand, I have to squeeze a baby out of my vagina. So last night I had a bit of a break down and told him that we are supposed to meet with the doctor on Tuesday and that I want fertility drugs and that they aren't going to give them to me until he gets his special men analyzed.

He felt kinda bad that I'm such a stress case and also he won $200 in a poker game last night so he said he would do it! Hooray! His appointment is Monday and I have to say that now I'm a little uncomfortable about it! Not uncomfortable enough not to proceed, but hubby wants me to be there and actually, er, um... help. So sorry boss, I'm going to be a little late for work Monday because I have to go help my husband jiz in a cup at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You complete me.