ICLW-er's, please see previous post.
I read somewhere that your ovaries are the size of almonds. Almonds. That seems really small to me. Mostly because I've seen my ovaries on a 32 inch plasma and they seemed bigger than almonds on there. Also, because of the joyous Clomid, mine are swollen and they hurt.
Ok, well, I'm not a doctor but I play one on the Internet, so I don't actually KNOW if my ovaries are swollen but they sure feel like it. Every time I move I feel like I have some fucking bowling balls (ok maybe like really heavy tennis balls) moving around in there. It's uncomfortable.
Tomorrow is "jam a probe inside you" day so I will see what they have to say about my baby makers. Hopefully they're just doing some crazy baby making.
After this, I either get a baby belly or a 2 month break from drugs and a laparoscopy.
I had that feeling last cycle and I ended up having two 20mm follies in my left! Hope you've got lots of possibilities in there. :)
ReplyDeleteAlmonds? Seriously? That's just crazy. I am in the middle of a 2WW of a Clomid cycle, and I felt like they were at least coconut sized. Then again, I had 4 follies. I hope you get good results tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHoping your almond belly becomes a baby belly. AS for being an internet doctor, I sometimes think that we IFers do so much research into our issues that we might just be more informed on the things that impact us than a doc.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hope your ovaries are the size of tennis balls because there are grape sized follies on them! Praying this will bring you your BFP!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, the joys of dildocam. I miss those days (not!) Best of luck - happy ICLW!
ReplyDeletethe joys of ovaries... i stimmed for an iui last march and conceived the twins. would you believe at my pap in feb, my ovaries were still big!
ReplyDeletefingers crossed for a baby belly!!
iclw
I hope you have engorged ovaries growing lovely follicles - ovaries growing knock-me-up-p-d-q-eggs!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping that your ovaries are huge for a reason! Good luck with your exam. Dates with the dildo came are always fun times.
ReplyDeleteICLW - himplusme.blogspot.com
I felt that way last summer with my IVF cycle. My mom didn't get my complaints until I showed her how swollen my belly was due to their growth... she was more gracious after that. For a while anyway.
ReplyDeleteICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/
I do not miss the dildo-u/s. I hope your swollen feeling is good news!
ReplyDeleteHello from a ICLWer!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how I hate those morning when before you have even had your coffee you have already had a probe shoved up the "Punta Cana", not a nice way to start the morning!!
Good Luck this cycle!!
Oh I love your humor!!!
Sarah
http://therockyroadtomotherhood.blogspot.com/
Almonds? Really? Get the fuck out of here!
ReplyDeleteI figured you like to swear and therefore are ok with the F-bomb for emphasis.
I love the "jam a probe inside you" day! Think of the IF greeting cards you can make, too funny.
Good luck with your wanding.
ICLW
I hope your date with Wanda went well. Good luck & Happy ICLW :)
ReplyDeleteAlmonds? Hardly! Try golf balls! I felt like I had a litter of kittens in there during my first IVF!
ReplyDelete~Jem (ICLW #56)