Thursday, November 10, 2011

TVT


- I went to Cost.co on Monday and it was the first time I've been in forever and a day.  I spent over $350 if that tells you anything.  It was nice to fill my pantry again and even nicer that I could afford it due to the budget we made and are sticking to.  It sucked balls when midway through the trip L decided he'd had enough of being in the carseat in the basket and I had to carry his cute little ass for the last 40 minutes of the trip. 
 
- Speaking of said trip, I bought some generic fabric softeners from there and they are reeking up my entire house!  I mean I want shit to smell good and all but damn! I can't walk past my laundry room without thinking of a grandma with too much perfume that makes me wanna vomit.
 
- I'm all for farting and everything.  I mean, everyone does it.  But I think there's a time and a place AND I also think just because you know someone well, does NOT mean you have to just rip ass in front of them.  Over the weekend, my 21-year-old nephew just kept farting and farting in front of anyone that was at the house.  The first time or two maybe I snickered a little like a 12 year old, but after 3 days I was like, "DUDE JUST GO TAKE A SHIT ALREADY!!"
 
- I can't believe I haven't told you dudes about how bendy and awesome I am in the car now.  I discovered that if I sit next to L and hang my left boob out, I can actually feed him while we are driving.  (Well I'M not driving, I'm in the backseat with him and my boob.)  Anyway, I discovered this on the many road trips we have taken over the past several weeks.  It's probably not anything to look at but it's impressive.  I lean right over, cuddle up to him a little, and Cirque du Breastfeeding begins.  He eats and then sleeps and we don't even have to stop and then hold our breaths hoping he'll stay asleep after it's over.

6 comments:

  1. BAHAHA! Cirque du Breastfeeding!! You are a riot! I am beyond impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah road trips... good times, good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your fabric softeners are too scented? sounds like its time to pee on a stick again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... just envisioning that scene in your backseat. A little different than your first experience with your boob hanging out in the back seat of a car I'd say. :)

    I don't even use fabric softeners anymore. Charlie's Soap is great detergent, and I don't seem to need to. One less thing to buy = sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha Oak's comment has me laughing. So does cirque du breastfeeding. sounds awesome. wish I could use that on my road trip to Grand Junction tomorrow. Alas, no one would be driving. Dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to practically smother a child to breastfeed it by leaning over it. I mean seriously....it'd be like bobbing for apples only in reverse and no apples. :)

    ReplyDelete

You complete me.